This Term of Use (“Agreement”) prepared by Justaiwantour Service Co., Ltd.(“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Justaiwantour”) as follows is for your reading and consideration before using our website and/or services. By visiting our website or requesting our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to be subject to this Agreement, as a party. If you do not agree or accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement unconditionally, please do not use our website or services. Our website or services are offered contingent upon your consent to this Agreement as in its entirety.
1. Your Access to Our Services
1.1 Justaiwantour.com website and domain name and any linked pages, features, contents, icons, and application services provided from time to time by Justaiwantour (collectively, the “Website”) are property of and under operation by us.
1.2 According to your choice, we may offer certain provision of services detailed on the Website subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement (together with the use of the Website, the “Services”) only for your use and benefits, not for any third party.
1.3 The Website or the Services may be changed, suspended, or discontinued at any time without notice to you and with no liabilities to us. Your access to the Website or the Services may be restricted partially or fully and certain features, functions and/or services may be limited by us.
1.4 This Agreement is subject to change, from time to time, by us posting a notice on the Website, or sending a notice via email. Your use of the Website or the Service after such notice of change constitutes and evidences your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as changed.
1.5 You made the following representations and warrants to us:
(1) You are more than 12 years old and are legally entitled to form a binding contract or otherwise are having your legal guardian’s or parent’s consent to do so;
(2) You are a natural and individual person;
(3) All the information you provided to us is accurate and truthful;
(4) It is legally permitted for you to use and access the Website or the Services and you will take full responsibility for your use of and access to the Website or the Services.
1.7 If this Agreement is partially or wholly void or prohibited under the applicable laws or regulations, the right to access to the Website or the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
2. Content of the Website and Services
2.1 You acknowledge that
(1) the Website and the Services will only be used following the terms and conditions of this Agreement and solely for your personal, non-commercial use;
(2) all text, articles, graphics, photos, images, illustrations, icons and etc. which are displayed or performed on the Services (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by copyright. You further acknowledge that
(3) you will comply with all copyright notices, trademark rules, conditions and restrictions included in any Content accessed through the Website or the Services;
(4) you will not use, copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, publish, license, sell or exploit any Content, or any proprietary rights not owned by you unless:
(a) with the express prior written consent of the rightful owners;
(b) in no way violating any right of third party.
2.2 Under the Copyright Act of Taiwan, international conventions and any other applicable laws, the Website, the Services and the Content, as collective works, are protected. No change, modification, publishing, transmission, transfer, sale, reproduction, derivative, distribution, performance, display or exploitation in any form of the Website, Services and/or any of the Content shall be permitted unless otherwise expressly provided herein.
2.3 Downloading, copying, or storing of the Content is only permitted for personal non-commercial use with all notices of copyrights or other cautions attached. Linking to the Website may be revoked by us at any time in our sole discretion and prior written consent may be required by us before such linking.
2.4 You acknowledge and agree that by providing your information or any content to us through the Website or the Services (collectively, “User Information”), you granted Justaiwantour free, worldwide,
eternal, and irrevocable right to make use of your User Information in any way (including but not limited to reformation, modification, creation, derivative works, excerpt, and translation) in relation to
2.5 In no event will Justaiwantour be liable for any Content which may include any errors or omissions or for any damages or losses as a result of use or access to any Content through the Website or the Services.
3. Your use of the Website and Services
3.1 You represent, warrant and acknowledge that you will never use the Website or the Services in a manner that:
(1) is against any local regulations, laws or ordinances;
(2) infringes or violates any intellectual property rights, privacy, or any other rights of any third party;
(3) is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, or deemed as offensive in our discretion;
(4) includes any commercial activities without Justaiwantour’s prior written consent.
3.2 Justaiwantour reserves the right to change or remove any Content of the Website or the Services at any time in our sole discretion.
3.3 Any illegal activities, and/or interference with the operation of the Website are expressly prohibited and will be grounds for termination of your right to use or access the Website or Services. You shall be solely responsible for any of your actions connected with the Website or the Services and for liabilities, duties, taxes and etc. aroused therefrom.
4.1 You acknowledge that
(1) Justaiwantour has neither duty to nor relationship with you;
(2) Justaiwantour cannot control and is not obliged to take any actions to: a. which users accessing the Website or the Services;
b. what Content you access and its effects on you;
c. how you use the Content;
d. what you react after being exposed to the Content
4.2 You release and hold harmless Justaiwantour from any and all liability as a result of your access to or use of the Content. No representations or warranties are made by us regarding any content
included in or accessed through the Website or the Services. We are not responsible or liable for the accuracy or legality of any content included in or accessed through the Website or the Services.
4.3 Services and products you booked or purchased through the Website or the Services are offered on the basis of “AS IS” without any warranty from Justaiwantour unless otherwise expressly specified by us in writing.
4.4 SUBJECT TO LOCAL REGULATIONS, THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY JUSTAIWANTOUR ON THE BASIS OF “AS IS”, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS, NON-INFRNGEMENT, NON-INTERRUPTION OR ERROR-FREE.
6. User ID
6.1 Before booking and using the Services, you will be required to register with Justaiwantour by password and user name (“User ID”). Your User ID will be the same as your user name of third party websites if you are accessing the Website through such third party websites.
6.2 Your registration information shall be maintained valid, accurate and complete, or otherwise you may be in breach of this Agreement and as a result we may terminate your account immediately. Justaiwantour reserves all rights to reject any registration and cancel or terminate any User ID in its sole discretion at any time for any reason.
6.3 You represent that
(1) you will not use or select a User ID with another person’s name to impersonate that person;
(2) you will not use another person’s User ID without valid authorization of that person.
(3) you will be solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and secured.
You will indemnify and hold Justaiwatour, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, directors and sub-contractors harmless from any damages, liabilities, costs and/or expenses (including but not limited to attorney fees) claimed by any third party as a result of your use of or access to the Website or Services, your violation of this Agreement, or any infringement caused by your account.
8. Limitation of Liability
SUBJECT TO LOCAL REGULATIONS, IN NO EVENT SHALL JUSTAIWANTOUR OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUB-CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE FOR
(1) THE USE OR ACCESS OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY RISKS RELATING THERETO;
(2) DATA LOSS OR COST/EXPENSE OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; OR
(3) ANY INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR ANY OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER.
(4) ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER WHERE SUCH FAILURE RESULTS FROM ANY CAUSE BEYOND JUSTAIWANTOUR’S REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO,MECHANICAL, ELECTRONIC OR COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE OR DEGRADATION (SUCH AS BROWNOUT, SURGE, LINE-NOISE INTERFERENCE AND ETC.).
9. Confirmation Letter and cancellation by the traveller
9.1 Confirmation letter for services (“letter”) provided by us at your destination may be purchased through the Website or the Services. An email confirmation will be received by you along with your confirmation letter in printable form. Your passport or photo identification may be required by us to facilitate your use of letter. We may reject your use of letter if such use is deemed illegal under local regulations and no refunds will be made.
9.2 Due to the nature of the services, the terms of each letter may be different and any applicable limitations or restrictions will be informed at the time of booking. Letter is admitted for use to specific event(s) (“Event”) and date(s) detailed on such letter which will be noted at the time of booking. If your letter is not used in accordance such specific event(s) and date(s) noted on such letter, your use will be denied and no refunds will be made.
9.3 If you cancel some or all portions of your booking cancellation fees will apply. Different cancellation policies might be applied to each tour. Please based on acutal writing on the webiste.
9.4 Unless otherwise expressly set forth herein, all fees you paid for Voucher are not refundable. Fees for Vouchers are quoted in U.S. Dollars subject to change at any time prior to completion of payment.
9.5 If your booking and payment are not made through the Website, Fees for Vouchers will be charged by USDollars and we reserve the right to convert and charge this amount in your credit card currency. Your bank may impose additional fees on the transaction, over which we have no control. Please note that exchange rates fluctuate daily.
9.6 Some banks and credit cards may impose fees for international transactions. Your bank may convert the payment amount to your local currency and charge you a conversion fee. This means the amount listed on your credit or bank card statement may be in your local currency and therefore a different figure than the figure shown on the billing summary page for a reservation booked on the Website. Booking international travel may be considered to be an international transaction by the bank or card company. The currency exchange rate and foreign transaction fee will be determined
solely by your bank on the day that they process the transaction. If you have any questions about these fees or the exchange rate applied to your booking, please contact your bank.
10. Third Parties
10.1 Third Party Websites
Links to websites or services of third parties which are not operated or possessed by us (“Third Party Websites”) may be included in the Websites or the Services. The Website or the Services may be accessed through Third Party Websites. You understand we cannot control, monitor or edit any content or services of the Third Party Websites and we assume no liabilities for any content or services of the Third Party Websites. By accessing Third Party Websites, you represent and confirm that
(1) you have read and agreed all terms and policies of any Third Party Websites linked to the Website or the Services used by you;
(2) you will comply with such terms and policies in addition to this Agreement.
(3) you release and hold harmless Justaiwantour from any and all liability as a result of using any Third Party Website.
10.2 Third Party Transactions
Your transactions and/or interactions with other entities and/or individuals linked through the Website or the Services (“Third Party Transactions”) including without limitation any terms and conditions are only between you and such entity and/or individual under your sole risk, investigation and evaluation.
You acknowledge that Justaiwantour will not be responsible or liable for the Third Party Transaction in the event of any claims, disputes, losses, damages of every kind or nature and you agree to release Justaiwantour, its directors, officers, employees and agents from such claims, disputes, losses, and damages.
11. Effectiveness and Termination
This Agreement will come into force starting from your using of the Website or the Services and will remain effective while you use or access the Website or the Services.
Either you or we may terminate your use of the Website or the Services at any time. Furthermore, we may suspend your access to the Website or the Services, your account or membership at any time for any cause, without any prior warnings and under no liability; all information of your account or membership may